CHRISTMAS RECIPE IDEAS 2019 | breakfast and lunch | snow day snack mix
Today’s video is a fun one! Some of my favorite Christmas Recipes part one! This video has fun breakfast ideas, a lunch idea, and a snow day party mix. Recipes are down below. AND it is a collab with my friend Katelyn from LivingthatMamaLife. After you watch this video, check out Katelyn’s Christmas recipes video. Her channel, video, and Instagram are below as well! I HIGHLY recommend her channel. She has incredible organizing, cooking, and cleaning content! Enjoy!:)
Katelyn’s channel LivingThatMamaLife: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCprbzbIRECDHDvSAeRk_ocA
Katelyn’s Christmas Recipes Video:
Katelyn’s Instagram: @livingthatkmamalife
1. Spinach Quiche
1 pkg frozen spinach
1 onion chopped
2 C shredded cheddar cheese (I would recommend using more if you would like!)
Turkey bacon (8 strips cooked)
1 C milk
1 t salt
1 t pepper
2 deep dish pie crusts
Combine everything in a mixing bowl. Mix. Pour into deep dish pie crusts. Any extra quiche can be made into little muffins. Bake at 375 degrees for 40 mins. You can sprinkle cheese on top of quiche after it is done baking if you would like!
2. Winter Fruit Salad with Lemon Poppy Seed Dressing
3 T lemon juice
3 T granulated sugar
3 T olive oil
3 T honey
2 t poppy seeds
Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Pour over fruit salad before serving.
8 mandarin oranges, peeled and segmented
4 apples chopped
4 ripe kiwis
4 bananas (I think I put in 2 bananas)
1 pomegranate (I actually used 2 pomegranates)
Combine all in a bowl.
3. Cherry Candy Cane Danish
2 pkgs refrigerated crescent rolls
8 oz cream cheese softened
1/3 C sugar
1 Can cherry pie filling
½ C powdered sugar
1 T milk
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. On a cookie sheet, arrange crescent rolls in the shape of a candy cane with the roll triangles pointing inward. In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and sugar. Mix until smooth. Add egg. Mix again until smooth. Spoon the cream cheese mixture onto the candy cane. You may have extra left over if you do not want to use all of it. Next spoon the cherry pie filling on top of the cream cheese layer. Fold over the triangle tops towards the base of the triangle as seen in video. Fill in extra spaces as necessary with extra leftover dough. Bake for 15-30 mins until golden. After pastry has cooled, add glaze in “stripes” on top of candy cane.
4. Ham & Cheese Sandwhich Ring
8 oz refrigerated crescent rolls, 2 cans
1 C mozzarella cheese
½ C pepperoncini’s
Any leftover ham you have
8 slices provolone cheese
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
Olive oil and balsamic vinegar for dip (optional)
Parsley for the top of sandwich ring.
Form crescent rolls into circle on a baking pan around a bowl. They will overlap. Layer with provolone cheese, pepperoncini’s, basil, salt, pepper, ham, and mozzarella cheese. Fold over crescent rolls. Fill in big gaps with any extra dough. You still want gaps throughout though. Bake at 375 for 30 mins. Serve with olive oil and balsamic vinegar mixed together in a bowl.
5. Snow Day Party Mix
2 bags popped popcorn or 12 C popcorn
16 oz white candy coating such as Candiquik
3 C mini pretzels
10 oz bag M&M’s
½ C sprinkles
10 oz mini marshmallows
Line baking sheet with parchment paper (or just spray like me ha!) or a silicone mat. Place popcorn on parchment paper. Melt candy coating according to package instructions. Pour over popcorn and mix to evenly coat popcorn. Add pretzels and M&Ms. Toss mixture. Add sprinkles and marshmallows and toss again. Let set for 30 mins before breaking apart and serving. Store leftovers in an airtight container.
I am so thankful for all of my subscribers and those who watch my videos! I know I don’t have a lot by any means, but you guys mean so much to me! If you don’t want to miss future videos, SUBSCRIBE (it’s free!) and tap the NOTIFICATION BELL (so you will receive a notification for when I post content). Thank you for watching! Love you guys!
Also, I love hearing from you. Say hey in the comments and let me know what videos you would like to see next!
Contact: [email protected]
Related Xmas Products:
- Christmas Snack Size Hershey Mix
- FILIPINO STYLE SPAGHETTI RECIPE | Noche Buena Recipe Ideas | Easy Christmas Recipes 🎄😋
- 4 Christmas recipe ideas | edible gifting ideas for holidays | Bake With Shivesh ft. Food Of Mumbai
- BBQ Pork Ribs Christmas Recipe Ideas 2020 I Bormann Family
- COZY CHRISTMAS HOME TOUR // CROCK-POT RECIPE // Easy Slow Cooker Meals 2020 // Vlogmas Day 1
- COCONUT ICE RECIPE | NO COOK SWEET RECIPE| GOAN CHRISTMAS RECIPE- BY NATASHA
- FATHER'S DAY GIFT IDEAS 2021: unique & personalized gift guide
- Best Christmas Recipe Ideas | Filipino Top Favorites For Noche Buena | (Easy Noche Buena Recipes)
- Christmas Cake Recipe – Xmas Cake Recipe – Easy Fruit Cake Recipe
- Beetroot Salad – Christmas Recipe | Recipe by Teka
- How To Make Lasagna Recipe ( Christmas Recipe )
- Pork Asado Roll | Kapangpangan Recipe | Christmas Recipe
- Easy Gelatin Recipe (Filipino Desserts) – Christmas Recipe
- 14 Jute craft Christmas decorations ideas | Home decorating ideas
- 9 Jute craft Christmas decorations ideas | Home decorating ideas
Last update 2021-11-29. Price and product availability may change.