How To Put Up C9 Christmas Lights Roofline and Avoid Mistakes
How to put up christmas lights for beginners. Christmas lights installation step by step for homeowners.
If you haven’t done so already, get your FREE 2020 Pre-Emergent Guide at https://thelawncarenut.com/pages/free-lawn-care-guides
How to put up C9 Christmas Lights on your roofline. So I feel like I spent way too much time on the “setting them up consistently from string to string” part… but I’m telling you, it’s this weird phenomena that happens and your lights get all twisted up if you do it wrong!
Anyway, get LCN merch here:
Here are the C9s I have:
Here are the shingle and gutter clips I recommend:
^^ those are affiliate links.
More discussion and content on FaceBook:
For live weekend updates SnapChat: allynhane
Related Xmas Products:
- LED Christmas Lights for Beginners // C3, C6, C7, C9 LED Holiday Lights Buyers Guide
- Why I NEVER have to put Christmas lights up again
- 🎅🏻 Part 2: How to Hang Christmas Lights Outside – Tips and Tricks
- The Best Way to Put Up Christmas Lights
- How to Install LED Christmas Lights
- How to Safely Hang Outdoor Christmas Lights | Ask This Old House
- How to Fix Christmas Lights | Holiday DIYs and How-Tos | The Home Depot
- How to Hang Christmas Lights | The Home Depot
- How To Hang Christmas Lights On Your Roof | Tips And Tricks!!!
- How to Hang Outdoor Christmas Lights | The Home Depot
- HOW TO INSTALL PERMANENT CHRISTMAS LIGHTS : EVERLIGHTS
- How to Hang Outdoor Christmas Lights | Lighting Design Tips
- How To Hang Christmas Lights Using Gutter Clips
- Traditional Acadian Tourtière Christmas Meat Pie Recipe | Learn How To Make CANADIAN MEAT PIE!
- How to make easy Macaroni Salad (Japanese Style) [Holiday / Christmas Recipe] | 簡単マカロニサラダの作り方 レシピ
Last update 2020-11-30. Price and product availability may change.