How to hang Christmas lights on your pillars like a pro
Learn how to hang Christmas lights on your house like a pro this year. Often times it’s very difficult to figure out how to get extra lights on your house without looking Griswold.
Putting lights on your pillars is a great way to give it a nice clean crisp look especially if you do it the right way. In this video we cover some basic tips to help make your pillars look more professional.
It’s great to try to hide the lights by using white line on the pillars, one staple discreetly placed does Wonders to keep the pillars tightly wrap the whole season. Also how you run your power to the pillars is very important for having a nice clean install.
If you’re interested in purchasing any professional products so you can make your house look like a pro did it click here for some lights that we sell to contractors.
Related Xmas Products:
- Tip From a Pro – Christmas Light Series (3/10) How to spiral-canopy wrap a tree
- How to hang Christmas Lights on vinyl siding, door/windows – NO staples, nails, or clips
- How to hang Christmas Lights on a steep, 2-story roof
- How to Hang Christmas Lights | The Home Depot
- How To Hang Christmas Lights Using Gutter Clips
- How To Hang Christmas Lights On Your Roof | Tips And Tricks!!!
- How to Hang Outdoor Christmas Lights | The Home Depot
- How to Hang Christmas Lights! PART 2
- How to Hang Outdoor Christmas Lights | Lighting Design Tips
- 🎅🏻 Part 2: How to Hang Christmas Lights Outside – Tips and Tricks
- How To Hang Christmas Lights In Trees | Straight Lines!!!
- How To Hang Exterior Christmas Lights
- How to Safely Hang Outdoor Christmas Lights | Ask This Old House
- How to Install LED Christmas Lights
- HOW TO INSTALL PERMANENT CHRISTMAS LIGHTS : EVERLIGHTS
Last update 2020-11-30. Price and product availability may change.