How to hang Christmas Lights on vinyl siding, door/windows – NO staples, nails, or clips
This is one of the easiest ways to put Christmas lights around your door and windows with out using a stapler. We are not again staples but only as a last resort.
This method used no nails and no hot glue. This is the easiest method with the faster method to get the Christmas lights around your windows looking great and professional.
Everyone likes the gingerbread look and with vinyl siding it is among the simplest install you can do.
For more tips subscribe to this channel and deck the halls like a pro this year.
You can still buy professional grade lights from us at our website below.
Related Xmas Products:
- Hanging Christmas lights around windows and doors with no hammers or nails
- How to hang Christmas lights on your pillars like a pro
- How to hang Christmas Lights on a steep, 2-story roof
- Christmas Light Clips Vinyl Siding
- Christmas Light Clips For Vinyl Siding
- Tip From a Pro – Christmas Light Series (3/10) How to spiral-canopy wrap a tree
- How to Install LED Christmas Lights
- How To Hang Christmas Lights On Your Roof | Tips And Tricks!!!
- How To Hang Christmas Lights Using Gutter Clips
- How to Hang Christmas Lights | The Home Depot
- How to Hang Christmas Lights! PART 2
- Christmas Light Clips Siding
- HOW TO INSTALL PERMANENT CHRISTMAS LIGHTS : EVERLIGHTS
- How to Hang Outdoor Christmas Lights | The Home Depot
- Christmas Light Clips Outdoor Siding
Last update 2020-11-30. Price and product availability may change.