How to hang Christmas Lights on a steep, 2-story roof
In this video we show how to hang Christmas Lights from the Goat, Ladder, and bucket truck.
Hanging Christmas lights on a steep roof can be dangerous if you do not have the skill set or proper equipment. The most basic PPE is “cougar paw” boots. We also use the “goat steep assist” tool and the “Ridge Pro” with harness and lanyard.
For professional-grade lights:
Related Xmas Products:
- How to hang Christmas lights on your pillars like a pro
- How To Hang Christmas Lights On Your Roof | Tips And Tricks!!!
- How to hang Christmas Lights on vinyl siding, door/windows – NO staples, nails, or clips
- How to Hang Christmas Lights | The Home Depot
- How to Hang Christmas Lights! PART 2
- How To Hang Christmas Lights Using Gutter Clips
- How to Install LED Christmas Lights
- How to Hang Outdoor Christmas Lights | The Home Depot
- How To Hang Christmas Lights In Trees | Straight Lines!!!
- 🎅🏻 Part 2: How to Hang Christmas Lights Outside – Tips and Tricks
- How To Hang Exterior Christmas Lights
- How to Safely Hang Outdoor Christmas Lights | Ask This Old House
- How to Hang Outdoor Christmas Lights | Lighting Design Tips
- Tip From a Pro – Christmas Light Series (3/10) How to spiral-canopy wrap a tree
- 7 time-saving tips for installing Christmas lights FAST
Last update 2020-11-30. Price and product availability may change.