Hanging Christmas lights around windows and doors with no hammers or nails
We use hot glue on brick to get the nice c9 led bulbs to look clean around the windows and doors. This is a time consuming process but it sure looks nice when finished.
You can do around chimneys and windows or anything with brick when you use this option. It is great to really show case your work and is sure to get neighbors attention.
You can buy professional holiday lighting supplies from us here.
Related Xmas Products:
- How to hang Christmas Lights on vinyl siding, door/windows – NO staples, nails, or clips
- Christmas Lights Around Windows And Doors Looks AMAZING!
- How to hang Christmas lights on your pillars like a pro
- 7 time-saving tips for installing Christmas lights FAST
- How to hang Christmas Lights on a steep, 2-story roof
- Tip From a Pro – Christmas Light Series (3/10) How to spiral-canopy wrap a tree
- Christmas Light Clips Windows
- Christmas Light Clips Around Windows
- Christmas Light Hooks Around Windows
- Christmas Light Clips For Windows
- Christmas Wreaths For Doors With Lights
- Christmas Stickers Or Stamps For Nails
- Christmas Light Hooks For Windows
- Christmas Lights Decorations Clearance Out Doors
- Christmas Fruit Cake | No Egg No Oven No Brown Sugar No Alcohol Recipe | Cake in Pressure Cooker
Last update 2020-11-30. Price and product availability may change.