Dodgers Holiday Festival 2020 | Dodger Stadium Christmas Lights Drive-Thru
The 2020 World Champion Los Angeles Dodgers are hosting a drive-thru Holiday Festival, complete with a light show, LED video displays, fake snow and interactive displays honoring the Dodgers World Championship and celebrating the holidays!
November 27th-December 24th
Please observe our rules which are designed to protect you and your neighbors during this time when your health is most important.
If you attend the Dodgers Holiday Festival, please be advised that:
• You must purchase a ticket online in advance. No on-site sales will be available.
• You must stay within your vehicle at all times.
• No public restrooms will be available.
• You must adhere to staff directions at all times, including with respect to the enforcement of wearing face coverings.
• You must wear a face covering if your vehicle’s windows are rolled down.
• You will not have any access to Dodger Stadium.
• The driver of your vehicle must not exceed a driving speed of 5 MPH.
• The driver of your vehicle must obey all traffic laws and may only drive on designated pathways or as guided by our staff.
• The driver of your vehicle must maintain a safe driving distance from all surrounding vehicles at all times.
• While your vehicle is in motion, the driver of your vehicle may not use a handheld cellphone for any purpose, including, without limitation, for calling, texting, and/or taking pictures or videos. Non-driving passengers may take pictures and videos.
If you do not follow all rules, guidelines, and directions, you will be asked to leave without refund. In addition to the rules set forth above, the following guidelines will apply:
You are encouraged to arrive beginning 30 minutes in advance of your designated time slot. All vehicles will enter the premises through Stadium Way Downtown Gate E, and admission tickets will be scanned at the auto gates. You will then be directed to the queuing line corresponding to your time slot.
Please be aware that during peak days and times, your wait time in the queuing line may exceed 45 minutes. Once ready, you will be directed to the start of the experience.
Once you have completed the experience, you will be required to exit the premises. No re-entry will be permitted.
No food will be available for purchase on the premises. Visitors are encouraged to bring their own food and non-alcoholic beverages to consume within their vehicles. Alcohol beverages will not be allowed on the premises and consumption of alcoholic beverages on-site is strictly prohibited.
Since guests will not be allowed outside of their vehicles, public restrooms will not be available.
Certain audio is broadcast through an FM transmitter (radio), so please be sure that you have a good sound system in your vehicle. If you do not have an FM receiver in your vehicle, you can bring a battery-operated stereo with speakers to hear the sound. Any external stereos or portable speakers or sound devices are not allowed.
Windows And Face Coverings
Unless there is a pet in your vehicle, you are allowed to keep your windows down throughout for enjoyment of the full experience. However, please be advised that (i) windows are not allowed to be rolled down if you have a pet in your vehicle, and (ii) face masks covering the nose and mouth are required to be worn by all passengers in any vehicle that has its windows rolled down. Additionally, staff will always be required to wear masks.
Entry Wellness Screening
By entering the premises, each individual in the vehicle is certifying that they, and any minor under their custody: (i) do not have flu-like symptoms and have not been in contact with anyone else who has flu-like symptoms in the past fourteen (14) days, and (ii) have not traveled internationally within the past fourteen (14) days. Any individual in a customer’s party exhibiting or acknowledging any sign(s) of illness shall be denied entry.
Want To Support The Fire Monthly On Patreon – https://www.patreon.com/bePatron?u=26051031
Buy me a coffee – https://www.buymeacoffee.com/Fivefires
Five Fires Discrod- https://discord.gg/Pa4qHG9
FIVE FIRES T SHIRTS – https://represent.com/fivefires?kw=st…
Follow me on instagram – https://www.instagram.com/thecalibae/
Business Email – [email protected]
Disclaimers: all opinions are my own, sponsors are acknowledged. Links in the description are typically affiliate links that let you help support the channel. I am not a CPA, attorney, insurance, contractor, lender, or financial advisor. The content in these videos shall not be construed as tax, legal, insurance, construction, engineering, health & safety, electrical, financial advice, or other and may be outdated or inaccurate; it is your responsibility to verify all information yourself. This is a Youtube video for entertainment purposes ONLY.
Related Xmas Products:
- GLOW Holiday Festival – Minnesota State Fair! AMAZING DRIVE THRU CHRISTMAS LIGHTS DISPLAY!!!
- Christmas Sweater Men Dodgers
- Christmas Tree Topper Dodgers
- 2020 Christmas Lights Drive Through The Forest
- Christmas Lights at Station Drive
- Christmas Light Show | Shady Brook Farm PA | Holiday Light Show | Drive Thru Light Show
- LAS VEGAS LIVE STRIP DRIVE | CHRISTMAS LIGHTS Las Vegas Speedway 2020!
- 10 Holiday Desserts to Eat While Waiting for Santa!! Yummy Holiday Cakes, Cupcakes and More!
- Drive-thru Christmas light show at McLaurin Farms in Greensboro
- DIY Permanent Holiday LEDs – It keeps getting easier! PermaTrack, Pixels and WLED – Christmas Lights
- How to Fix Christmas Lights | Holiday DIYs and How-Tos | The Home Depot
- Beginner's Guide to Christmas Lights – and LED Shows for Every Holiday
- Christmas Village Yankee Stadium
- A Frozen Holiday Wish 2019 4K Magic Kingdom Cinderella Castle Christmas Lights Walt Disney World
- LED Christmas Lights for Beginners // C3, C6, C7, C9 LED Holiday Lights Buyers Guide
Last update 2020-11-30. Price and product availability may change.