Christmas Lights on Snowy Pine Trees: DIY Watercolor Christmas Cards
Hi guys! I’m finally starting with my Christmas Card designs for this year. I know I’ve done Pine trees in the past, but I made a different type and also added some Christmas lights for fun. These are very easy to paint and I hope you guys enjoy this tutorial!
Follow me on skillshare for free 14 day trial
Christmas Card available here 👇
• Buy me a Ko-fi: https://ko-fi.com/nianiani
• Subscribe: www.youtube.com/c/nianiani
• Follow me on instagram @ig_nianiani
** I’ve set the community contributions on for this video- for you guys who are willing to add on subtitles! Thank you so much for your constant help and support ^_^
Paint: Holbein, WN Designer’s Gouache
Paper: Canson XL 300gsm
Brush: Holbein size 8, Vtec size 2
Brush Pen: Tombow Brush Pen Fudenosuke
Dreamland – Etienne Roussel
Near and Far – Josef Bel Habib
Someday, Sometime – Vincent & A Secret
Related Xmas Products:
- Christmas Trees White Pine
- Christmas Lights Indoor Pine
- Christmas Garland Pine Lights
- Christmas Tree Lights Pine Cones
- Christmas Garland Pine Lights Decorations
- Kurt Adler Christmas Lights Pine Cone
- Christmas Tree Mini Pine Tree With Wood Base Diy Home Table Top Decor
- Christmas Decorate With Me + DIY Holiday Decor | XO, MaCenna
- How To Hang Christmas Lights In Trees | Straight Lines!!!
- DIY Permanent Holiday LEDs – It keeps getting easier! PermaTrack, Pixels and WLED – Christmas Lights
- Christmas Garland White Pine
- Christmas Cards Diy Diamond Painting Gift Card
- Fairy Tale Christmas Romantic Christmas decorating Ideas Decorate My Tree DIY Gold Decorations DIY
- 5 DIY Christmas Decorations With Paper! DIY Christmas Crafts in 5 Minutes!
- Christmas Tree With Stars And Pine Cones
Last update 2020-11-30. Price and product availability may change.