Christmas Lights: First Time Order
Free website contest!!
Over $5000 value!
Copy and paste into your browser, 😉
so I’ve met a couple guys on the Team Wash Life Facebook group who have added Christmas Light installations to their services.
It’s a very profitable industry to get into, and we are NOT afraid of the cold, and we are not afraid of ladders either!
We have ladders of all different shapes and sizes due to the gutter cleanings we do. Other then that – we just needed to get the supplies!
C9 bulbs: warm white is popular, but client chooses colors they want.
SPT1 socket/wire: the wire comes on a spool, we got a 1000’. It is cut to size per job, and you screw the bulbs in yourself. It’s worth mentioning that there is SPT1 or SPT2 wire. I’ve been told SPT2 is thicker, more durable but not necessarily needed unless it’s a permanent install. Witch Christmas being seasonal, it seems SPT1 is favored because it’s cheaper and much easier to work with.
Mini leds: comes in sections something like 24 or 25ft each, good for trees, pillars, windows, etc.
TUFF CLIPS: goes on the socket, then you screw the bulb in. The clip then attaches to gutter,
Shingle tabs: for when there’s a break in gutter, it’s usually an edge of the roof/peak. That’s when you’d use these as the clips so you can slide them under the roof shingle.
Make/female knockout plugs: you cut/splice the wire to fit each home. Then you add your male or female plug. It seems guys also get an extra spool (250ft or so) of just SPT1 wire (no sockets) so that they can make custom extension cords with the male/female knockout pieces.
There are quite a few different places and vendors to order from. I suggest networking with guys on Team Wash Life and other Facebook groups. There are a lot of knowledgeable guys on there who are willing to offer advice. Some places that come to mind would be:
Lights at wholesale.com
KEEP IN MIND: this is my first year, I have not even done an install or a practice install yet. I’m just blogging my experience. Do not take my word on this stuff, please do your own homework!
Related Xmas Products:
- Christmas Lights Indoor Holiday Time
- CHRISTMAS LIGHTS TIME!
- Holiday Time Christmas Lights
- Christmas Lights Outdoor Holiday Time
- Christmas Lights Led Holiday Time
- Christmas Lights Mini Holiday Time
- How to Install LED Christmas Lights
- Christmas Card Order
- 7 time-saving tips for installing Christmas lights FAST
- Setting Up the Christmas Lights Time Lapse. December 2011. Santee, California.
- Attaching Christmas Lights to Brick with Hot Glue
- Three-Time Christmas Light Champion | Invasion Of The Christmas Lights
- Christmas Cakes To Order For Christmas
- Just In Time For Christmas Dvd
- Christmas Time Graphic 45
Last update 2020-11-30. Price and product availability may change.